Last Updated: 08/20/2023
INFORMATION THE SERVICE PROVIDER COLLECTS FROM THE CUSTOMER
The service provider is in the bookkeeping, accounting, and taxation business. In order to effectively deliver the services obtained by the customer, as stated in the EULA, the service provider may and will request, collect, store, data from the customer in relation to his/her personal identity, business, and/or financial information, belonging to the Customer or third partied related to the customer, being such data, but not limited to:
- Full individual name and business name.
- Phone number and e-mail
- Name on Credit/Debit Card, Credit/Debit Card Number, CVV, expiration month and year
- Bank account information
- Bank and Credit Card Statements
- Customer’s billing information
- Financial Statement in any form, as stated in the UELA, section 9.
- Customer’s employees’ information and payroll information.
- Accounting information
- Data in any form, related to inbound and outbound calls between the customer and the Miplly team, such as, but not limited to, call recordings and transcriptions.
These data could and may be gathered through the website, its software, by e-mail, mail, phone, assigned bookkeeper to the customer, mobile application, or any other way related to Miplly.
These data could and may be provided by the customer to the assigned bookkeeper, website platform, software, e-mail, mail, phone, mobile application, or any other way related to Miplly.
The customer acknowledges that the service provider may process personal and business data in relation to the customer, and personal and/or business data that the customer has provided or in the future provide to the service provider in relation to customer’s employees and other associated or other individuals, in connection with this Policy and/or the EULA, or the Miplly Services. Accordingly, the Customer represents and warrants that:
- The Customer’s disclosure to the service provider of any personal or business data relating to individuals other than the customer was or will be made in accordance with all applicable data protection and data privacy laws, and those data are accurate, up to date and relevant when disclosed; Before providing any such personal data to the service provider, the Customer has read and understood this agreement, and, in the case of personal data relating to an individual other than the Customer’s, has (or will at the time of disclosure has) provided a copy of this agreement (as amended from time to time), to that individual.
- The service provider must not and will not disclose, totally or partially, any content, document, or any type or form of information, without the written and explicit consent from the Customer. All type of information provided by the Customer will solely be used to deliver the services subscribed by the latter.
You enable us to capture and compile statistical information about how you use our online services, including information relating to your device’s IP address, the frequency of your visits, readership data (such as the average length of visits, which pages are viewed or shared during a visit or other interactions with our content, such as time spent viewing videos, PDFs read and links clicked), authentication information, acceptance or rejection of website terms, and periods of inactivity.
Miplly uses the data gathered in the forms set above solely to deliver the Customer the Services in the forms and conditions stated in the EULA. Miplly does not share or disclose the data with third parties.
Miplly may share the customer’s data between its respective shareholders, executives, officers, directors, agents, employees and representatives, in order to duly perform and carry the services provided to the customer.
STORED DATA REQUEST.
The Customer may request the service provider to disclose the data gathered by the latter by e-mail to [email protected], on weekdays, from 8:00 am to 5:00 pm PDT.
The service provider will disclose the requested information no later than three business days, after confirming the identity of the customer. The customer must provide any information requested by the officer in order to confirm the customer’s Identity.
The customer can address the service provider by e-mail to [email protected], on weekdays, from 8:00 am to 5:00 pm PDT, to request the data collected deletion. The service provider will delete the requested information no later than three business days, after confirming the identity of the customer. The customer must provide any information requested by the officer in order to confirm the customer’s Identity.
PRIVACY COMPLAINTS AND ARBITRATION
If the customer has a complaint and/or wishes to start an Arbitration Process, the customer must follow the process set in Section 25 and 26 from the EULA.